DIY Marbled Mug
Take a basic white mug to the next level with Q-tips® cotton swabs and a little nail polish for a distinctive marbled effect that will have you reaching for your next cup of coffee! A fun project for playdates, rainy afternoons, or to mask small crack lines in existing mugs.
- White ceramic mug
- Nail polish
- Q-tips® cotton swabs
- Warm Water
- Disposable Pan or Bucket (it will get ruined)
- Fill a tray with warm water and drop in a few drops of nail polish.
- Take a blank, white, ceramic mug and dunk into the water at various angles for various lengths of time (to achieve lighter or darker colors). Repeat with other nail polish colors as desired.
- Use a Q-tips® cotton swab to apply spots of color or fill blank spaces.
- Let dry on a paper towel and enjoy your new DIY mug!