Craft a Snowman
Snow, snow everywhere! Make a cheerful snowman out of Q-tips® Beauty Rounds. Gather your supplies and start building. You’ll be surprised how easy (and fun) this homemade holiday craft can be!
- 16 Q-tips® Beauty Rounds
- Glue Gun**
- Glue sticks for the Glue Gun
- Gather 16 Q-tips® Beauty Rounds. Cut eight in half and cut one-quarter off of the other eight.
- Glue the edges via hot Glue Gun of the half-Rounds together to create the snowman’s head.
- Glue the edges via hot Glue Gun of the three-quarter-Rounds together to create the body.
- Combine the head with the body via hot Glue Gun to bring the snowman to life.
- Decorate as desired! You can even bend a Q-tips® cotton swab into the snowman’s cane.