Craft A Sparkling Snowflake
Create your own unique snowflake ornament or window decoration with Q-tips® Cotton Swabs! This fun craft is perfect for kids and will add some sparkle to your home during the busy holiday season.
- 30-60 Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
- Waxed Paper
- Spread waxed paper on a flat surface.
- Using Q-tips® cotton swabs, design a snowflake by creating corners with neighboring swabs which have been cut in half evenly.
- Glue the sticks as “corners” together at their mid-points.
- Next glue pieces of Q-tips at the mid-points of every “corner” on each side.
- Add glue all over the snowflake then dip your snowflake in glitter and let dry.