- 3-4 Q-tips® cotton swabs
Celebrate spring with an adorable DIY Bunny Mask! This easy to make mask is a great sit-down activity for the kids after a long day of running around hunting for eggs!
- Cut the paper plate in half and keep one half to the side.
- Trace two circles and cut them out to create the eyes.
- Paint on a nose and pink blushed cheeks using Q-tips® cotton swabs.
- Using the other half of the plate, cut out ears and glue them on top of the bunny’s face. Clean up glue using Q-tips® cotton swabs.
- Glue a straw to one side to hold up the mask, do your best bunny impression, and enjoy!