Create Custom Wrapping Paper
Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ as paintbrushes for a personal touch. In the winter season create “snowflakes” out of Q-tips® to place on top for a fun touch.Rather than running out for wrapping paper, detail your own on brown craft paper using
- Brown craft paper
- Acrylic paint in desired colors
- 10-20 Q-tips® cotton swabs and/or Q-tips® Precision Tips™
- Lay brown craft paper flat on a smooth surface. Cut to fit the gifts you would like to wrap.
- Lightly dip a Q-tips® Precision Tip™ into acrylic paint and begin painting dots, stripes, and/or accents on craft paper in desired patterns.
- While the paper dries, create Q-tips® snowflakes by gluing 5-7 Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ together in a star-like pattern at their midpoints (optional).
- Once dry, wrap gifts as you wish and glue snowflakes to the top of boxes as desired!