Customize Your Gym & House Keys
- Acrylic paint in 2-3 colors
- Standard paintbrush
- 3-5 Q-tips® Precision Tips™
- Paint key completely in desired color of acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Lightly dip a Q-tips® Precision Tip™ into another color of paint (for the dots, stripes, or accents).
- Carefully paint desired design on key with colors of choice and let dry.
- Repeat with other keys to differentiate between them and be sure they’re fully dry before locking and unlocking doors!
IMPORTANT TIP: Do not paint on any keys that include any electronic coding such as transponder keys to avoid disrupting any technology.